For many people, the upper lip can be an area of concern. It is often one of the first areas to show signs of aging and can cause you embarrassment when talking to others or even eating. Fortunately, there is now a solution to this problem in the form of Juvederm Volbella or Belotero Balance fillers which can be injected directly into your upper lip to correct this issue quickly and easily with little down time. The results will last up to two years, meaning that if you want to maintain your results after that point then we can always return at any stage before then!
What is a gummy smile?
A gummy smile is a condition in which the upper lip is too full, making it look like the person is always smiling. This can be caused by genetics or aging.
It can be treated with fillers or Botox injections to reduce the amount of facial tissue that makes up your upper lip.
What causes a gummy smile?
- Overactive muscles. This is the most common cause of a gummy smile, as it can happen in anyone. When you’re relaxed and your mouth is open, your lips should relax and hang down slightly. If they don’t, then you have an overactive muscle that pulls them up into a slight pucker or smile.
- Lack of muscle tone. Some people are born with less muscle tone than others, which means they’ll have looser skin around their face–including their upper lip–and will therefore experience more drooping when they smile or laugh (or even talk).
- Too much skin tissue above your upper teeth (known as an “overbite”). This can also lead to a gummy smile since there’s more room between your teeth and lower lip than normal when this happens!
How does the procedure work?
The procedure is performed by a cosmetic dentist or surgeon, and the anesthesia used will depend on your individual needs. The tiny needle is inserted into the gummy smile area, where it delivers filler material under your skin to add volume to your upper lip. This material will be absorbed into muscle tissue and give you natural-looking results that last up to 2 years!
Is there any downtime associated with this procedure?
- There is no downtime associated with this procedure.
- No pain or bleeding, and there’s no risk of infection.
- We do not use any needles or injectable materials during your treatment so there’s no redness, swelling or bruising after it’s done either!
What are the benefits of this procedure?
- A more natural look. You won’t have to worry about your smile looking fake or unnatural.
- No surgery required. There’s no need to go under the knife and have an invasive procedure done on your face, which can be painful and expensive as well as risky in some cases.
- No downtime. Unlike traditional methods of getting rid of a gummy smile, this treatment takes only minutes and requires no recovery time at all! You can resume normal activities immediately after having it done without any side effects or pain associated with traditional methods like surgery or Botox injections (which also require recovery).
- No scars from injections! Since there are no needles used during this process, there won’t be any unsightly marks left behind on the surface of the skin either–which means no one will ever know that they were treated unless they see us working on them firsthand!
A gummy smile can be very embarrassing and make people think a person is constantly smiling, even when they are not happy at all. Thankfully, there is now a solution to this problem in the form of Juvederm Volbella or Belotero Balance fillers which can be injected directly into your upper lip to correct this issue quickly and easily with little down time.
The main cause of a gummy smile is excess skin or fat around your mouth area. The condition may also be caused by aging or genetics; however, it’s important to note that having one does not mean you will automatically develop another one later on in life!
You will feel comfortable as Vera Smile offers safe procedures using only highest quality products with good value for money prices for all visitors from all over Europe without any problems about language or culture differences! More information about our services you can find on our website www.verasmile.com or ask us any questions here via email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
What is gummy smile Botox?
Gummy smile Botox is a cosmetic procedure in which Botox injections are used to reduce the appearance of a gummy smile, which is when the gums are visible when a person smiles.
How does gummy smile Botox work?
Gummy smile Botox works by relaxing the muscles that control the movement of the upper lip, which can help to reduce the amount of gum tissue that is visible when a person smiles.
Is gummy smile Botox safe?
Yes, gummy smile Botox is generally considered safe when performed by a trained and experienced medical professional.
What are the benefits of gummy smile Botox?
The benefits of gummy smile Botox can include a more aesthetically pleasing smile, improved self-confidence, and a minimally invasive treatment option.
How long does gummy smile Botox last?
The effects of gummy smile Botox can last for several months, typically around 3-6 months.
Is gummy smile Botox painful?
The procedure is generally not painful, although some patients may experience mild discomfort or a slight pinching sensation during the injection process.
What is the recovery time for gummy smile Botox?
There is typically no downtime required after gummy smile Botox, and patients can typically return to their normal activities immediately following the procedure.
How much does gummy smile Botox cost in Turkey?
The cost of gummy smile Botox in Turkey can vary depending on the specific provider and location, but it is generally less expensive than similar procedures in other countries.
Who is a good candidate for gummy smile Botox?
Good candidates for gummy smile Botox include individuals with a visible amount of gum tissue when they smile, and who are looking for a minimally invasive solution to improve their smile.
Are there any side effects of gummy smile Botox?
Possible side effects of gummy smile Botox can include temporary bruising, swelling, or redness at the injection site, although these typically resolve within a few days.
How long does the gummy smile Botox procedure take?
The gummy smile Botox procedure typically takes around 10-15 minutes to complete.
Can gummy smile Botox be combined with other cosmetic procedures?
Yes, gummy smile Botox can be combined with other cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening or dental veneers, to further improve the appearance of the smile.
Is gummy smile Botox reversible?
The effects of gummy smile Botox are temporary and will naturally wear off over time, but there is no way to reverse the effects of the injection once it has been administered.
How do I find a provider for gummy smile Botox in Turkey?
There are many reputable providers of gummy smile Botox in Turkey, and you can search online for providers in your area or ask for recommendations from friends or family members.
Is there any special preparation required for gummy smile Botox?
Your provider will provide specific instructions for preparing for your gummy smile Botox procedure, but in general, there is no special preparation required other than avoiding alcohol and blood-thinning medications for a few days before the procedure.